SKILLS is a key regional player in Consultancy & Research with a wide array of service offers.
Incorporated in 2003, SKILLS works with a large pool of sector specialists who can be drawn for a variety of assignments, related to its key focus areas. Headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka, it has a well-established representative office in Pakistan as well, with a branch in Karachi that can support & manage activities there.
Key focus areas of SKILLS:
- Infrastructure development sector
Feasibility Studies, Environmental Impact Assessments, Social Impact Assessments, Resettlement Action Plans
- TVET Sector
Infrastructure & equipment planning, layout planning, training of trainers (TOT), development of teaching material
- M&E / Impact Evaluation Surveys
Development, Social & Educational sectors
- Training / Institutional capacity building
Development & Delivery
- Preparation of specifications for machines, equipment, tools and materials needed for training in specific fields in the TVET sector
- Labour Market Survey in Tourism, Information Technology/Business Processing out source and construction industry – Funding by ADB in association with Cambridge Education of Mott Mac Donald of UK
SKILLS serves a wide range of local & regional clients in the areas listed above and is recognized for its quality, efficiency, relevance & comprehensiveness. Persistently working towards continuous improvement & stretching its potential, SKILLS has successfully developed models & tools that identify clients’ specific needs with solutions that are flexible, efficient and effective.